We are aware that replies sent by library staff are lodging in users' spam mail. If you have submitted a request via online support
and do not hear back from us, please check your spam folder and/or stop by the first floor library services desk to inquire, and we will further assist.
We apologize for this inconvenience. The College is looking into the matter and hopes to resolve it as quickly as possible.
In the interim, to whitelist responses from library support:
- Go to your gmail account
- Click on settings
- Go to “Filters and Block Addresses”
- Click on “Create a New Filter”
- In the “From” category, enter “email@example.com” and in the “To” category your e-mail address
- Click “Create a Filter with this search”
- Click “Never send it to spam”
Do this: Never send it to Spam
Last Updated: 4:56 am, Sunday, Feb 18 , 2018