The Gottesman Libraries will extend closure beyond the period of Spring Break, Sunday, March 15th through Saturday, March 21st, in anticipation of deep cleaning, re-painting, and the health and safety of the Teachers College community. We will provide updates as they become available.
During closure we will continue to provide support for online learning, teaching, and research, including:
- Access to billions of e-resources (books, journals, newspapers, images, media, archives, and other electronic content) available through the Gottesman Libraries and Columbia University
- Remote reference, research, and general services' support through Ask-a-Librarian
- Individual research consultation with librarians by appointment via Zoom or Google Meet, and through Research Guides on Rhizr
- Fulfillment of materials requests, especially those for Course Reserves, Document Delivery, and Interlibrary Loan
- Electronic conversion of books on physical Reserve
- Our Mobile App, where you can search the entire catalog, reserve / manage study rooms, view your recent checkouts, and reach out to librarians for one-on-one assistance
- Steady publishing on the Library Blog and Rhizr
Spring Night in the Wood, by Lubesnow Alexander, from The Ziegfeld Collection of International Children's Art, Courtesy of the Gottesman Libraries, Teachers College, Columbia University
To request disability-related accommodations contact OASID at email@example.com, (212) 678-3689, or (646) 755-3144 video phone, as early as possible.
Last Updated: 4:45 pm, Tuesday, Mar 24 , 2020