In compliance with Columbia University Libraries during the COVID-19 crisis, we wish to advise on the following:
- Patrons are encouraged to keep all checked-out books while the library is closed.
- Please view and renew books in advance of the due date to avoid unnecessary steps.
- Students leaving residence halls may leave library books in their dorm rooms.
- Fines will be waived for overdue or recalled items during the period the library is closed.
- Given the library closure, mailing books back to the Library is not necessary.
- If book bins on the Teachers College campus are full, please do not leave items on top or around the bins.
- Please do not leave materials outside the doors of the Gottesman Libraries.
Thank you for your help and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! You may check your library account by going to this link and entering the details on the back of your TC ID card.
Image from Page 6 of "Emmy Lou: Her Book & Heart" (1903), Internet Book Archive
To request disability-related accommodations contact OASID at firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 678-3689, or (646) 755-3144 video phone, as early as possible.
Last Updated: 8:05 pm, Wednesday, Mar 18 , 2020