To support the K-12 virtual classroom, we are pleased to announce free access to COVID-19 Resource Center, published by Gale. This database includes interdisciplinary, curriculum aligned resources; live and on-demand training materials; professional development eBooks; and expert insights. Components include:
- Miss Humblebee's Academy is an interactive kindergarten-readiness program that introduces children ages three to six to key concepts in math, science, social studies, language and literacy, art, and music.
- Kids InfoBits, an introduction for elementary school students to database searching with easy-to-use resources featuring age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content covering a broad range of educational topics.
- Gale In Context, a resource for Middle School that combines reference content with age-appropriate videos, newspapers, magazines, primary sources, and more for students in middle grades.
- Gale In Context, a resource for High School that provides grades 9–12 with content aligned to national and state curriculum standards to help with papers, projects, and presentations, while empowering student development of critical thinking and information literacy skills.
- Gale In Context, a resource pertaining to Canadian topics, people, places, and events.
Image: Apple Fruit, by Marta Cuesta, Courtesy of Pixabay
To request disability-related accommodations contact OASID at email@example.com, (212) 678-3689, or (646) 755-3144 video phone, as early as possible.
Last Updated: 10:52 am, Tuesday, Apr 7 , 2020