We are pleased to announce that the TC Library application has been updated and released. The latest version (v1.4.5 | v2.12.2) provides the following updates / additions:
- Catch up with library events from the homepage
- Chat with us from the app (real-time messaging)
- New Course Reserves link
- Added six new pages (Mission-Vision-Values; Copyright; Request a Library Information Session; Paging and Pick Up; Digital Delivery; Requesting New Materials)
- View library calendar / hours
- Added library address
- Updated images, thumbnails, styles, and copy throughout
Other great features you will find in this app:
- View and renew your checked out books
- Review your fines
- Reserve and manage study rooms
- Read the latest news from the library
- Discover titles recently added to our collection
- Recall borrowed items
- Search our entire catalog
- Create support tickets
- Contact us through Twitter or call us
Good to know: A Columbia UNI is required to access all of the features mentioned above.
The TC Library Application continues to be available at no charge through the App Store and Google Play.
To request disability-related accommodations contact OASID at firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 678-3689, or (646) 755-3144 video phone, as early as possible.
Last Updated: 9:24 am, Wednesday, Oct 7 , 2020