We are excited to announce the transition to Springshare LibCal, which allows continued self booking of spaces available in the Gottesman Libraries. Among the benefits of the new system are:
- Custom registration forms and images of rooms
- Outlined terms and conditions of room usage
- Mediated bookings
- Quick mobile bookings with built-in QR Codes
- Detailed statistics on rooms’ utilization
From Monday, May 16th through Friday, May 20th, 2022, we will:
- Move all the existing reservations beginning 6/1/2022 from CMS to LibCal
- Update library links and pages related to Room Reservations
- Create friendly URLs for each self-bookable room
- Create QR codes for each self-bookable room
From Monday, May 23rd to Tuesday, May 31st:
- No reservations will be accepted into the CMS.
- Current members needing a library room reservation during this period may submit a ticket via library support: use the drop down menu, select “Rooms”, and include your name, uni, date, hours, number of persons, and preferred group room.
- We will input this information to LibCal and send confirmation to the requestor.
LibCal will go live on June 1st, 2022.
Questions may be directed via Ask a Librarian.
The Gottesman Libraries
TC IT Project Management Office
Image: Yellow Traveler, by Linda Flotkin, Federico Castellon Memorial Print Collection, Courtesy of Teachers College, Columbia University
To request disability-related accommodations contact OASID at email@example.com, (212) 678-3689, or (646) 755-3144 video phone, as early as possible.