The library accepts payments for a range of services. Please use our Payment Gateway to pay online with a credit card. All transactions will be from "EdLab at TC."
Library fines accrue when a physical item is returned late or lost. Please note that a book may be recalled by another member of the community at any time, shortening the current loan to 10 days.
- Overdue standard loan: 50¢/day
- Overdue reserve loan: 50¢/hour
- Lost item: $120 (accrues after item is 10 days overdue; reduced to $20 if item is returned in the first month overdue; we do not accept replacement copies)
- Patrons with accrued fines of $30 are blocked from checking out materials
- Patrons with accrued fines of $100 are blocked from registration and obtaining transcripts
Although space limitations prevent the library from accepting gifts of books and other materials, the library is pleased to accept financial contributions for the development of library resources to support innovations in teaching, learning and research at the College. Please contact the Alumni Relations team for more information.
Please contact us if you have any questions.