The library accepts payments for a range of services. Please use our Payment Gateway to pay online with a credit card. All transactions will be from "EdLab at TC."
Library fines accrue when a physical item is returned late or lost. Please note that a book may be recalled by another member of the community at any time, shortening the current loan to 10 days.
- Lost item: billed at $100 when
- General circulating material is 30 days overdue;
- Cafe book is 15 days overdue;
- Reserves is 3 days overdue.
- Lost Equipment (headphones and markers): billed at $10.
- Recalled item: billed for replacement ($100) after 10 days, or $1 per day up to 10 days.
- Patrons with accrued fines of $100 or 10 books overdue are blocked from checking out materials
More on The Gottesman Libraries' Circulation Policy.
Although space limitations prevent the library from accepting gifts of books and other materials, the library is pleased to accept financial contributions for the development of library resources to support innovations in teaching, learning, and research at the College. Please contact the Alumni Relations team for more information.
Please contact us if you have any questions.