Printing using PawPrint (requires a UNI)
The Gottesman Libraries offers the same PawPrint printing service that is available across the Columbia University campus. TC students get 20 free pages of printing per week on this system. For additional pages, the cost is 10 cents/sheet (US Letter, B&W only). Students can upgrade their weekly quota to 100 pages/week for the semester for $35 by visiting 234 HM (during regular business hours).
You can print to PawPrint from any library iMac:
- Click "Print" or otherwise open print dialog as normal.
- Select "PawPrint-Printing" from the dropdown.
- Enter your UNI (WARNING: there is no error checking here - double check that your UNI is correct).
- Go to your nearest PawPrint station and follow the instructions on the screen. Gottesman Libraries' stations print US Letter, B&W only.
- Add funds to your account at: http://pawprint.columbia.edu/
For more information, including more places to print across Columbia's campus, see http://pawprint.columbia.edu/.
Printing for Library Guests
Anyone without a UNI (Columbia University ID) may use the Business Services Center located in 34 Zankel Hall. They offer color printing and copying services, as well as fax and other business services.
Scanning Stations (2nd & 3rd Floors)
Please use our free scanning stations at the entrance to the 2nd and 3rd Floors. They have 50-page feeders and can scan color documents. Files can be saved to a USB drive or emailed to you.