- Materials requests can be submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
- Format types may include books, ebooks, book chapters, journal articles, and streaming video.
- Fulfillment times for new library purchases may vary. Fulfillment notices are sent via email when a requested item is ready for circulation.
- The library prioritizes the purchase of digital material, including Course Reserves, whenever possible.
- To suggest a new journal or database subscription, please contact us.
- Interlibrary loan requests can be submitted with the materials request form.
- Gottesman Libraries offers the lending and borrowing of physical materials in a variety of format types.
- Physical items acquired via interlibrary loan may be borrowed for 30 days.
- To request a renewal from a lending institution, please contact us before the due date.
- Gottesman Libraries participates in digital article exchange for the digital lending and borrowing of journal articles and book chapters.
Questions about requesting new materials? Please contact us.